Last updated 4/21/21.
Announcement of Soft Opening – August 16, 2020
First Expansion of Operations – November 27, 2020
Second Expansion of Operations – March 13, 2021
Third Expansion of Operations – April 21, 2021
LATEST INFORMATION – May 21, 2021
Santa Clara County as of Wednesday is in the Yellow Tier. Yesterday they announced that their mask guidance/mandates will now default to the State’s.
Important Information for All Hellyer Velodrome Users
- Maximum attendance.
- On the infield there can be no more than 16 (up from 12), including riders and supervisors, through the remainder of March. If all goes well, the plan is to increase the maximum attendance to 20 beginning April 1.
- There are no limits on spectators around the track.
- Maximum number of riders on the track – can be no more than 10 during unstructured sessions, and 16 during coached sessions, through the remainder of March. If all goes well, the plan is to increase to 12 riders during unstructured sessions, and 20 riders during coached sessions, beginning April 1.
- Variances – If a promoter or a supervisor would like to apply for a variance to any of these rules, please send an email to email@example.com
Here is the current State mask guidance as it relates to Hellyer:
- For fully vaccinated persons, face coverings are not required.
- For unvaccinated persons, face coverings are required outdoors any time physical distancing cannot be maintained
There is no way for us to verify if someone is or is not vaccinated. You are welcome to wear a mask, create your own seating pods, etc., as we continue to vaccinate our way out of this pandemic.
*We will still be requiring online pre-registration and online waivers for all sessions and events.