Flying 200m: Kevin Mansker & Jimmy Watkins – 10.73 (2011)
1000m: Jeff Solt – 1:06.4 (1994)
4000m: Alex Winter – 4:40.63 (June 29, 2019)
Team Sprint: Owen Gillott, William Myers, Garrett Hankins – 1:06.8 (August 3, 2014)
Team Pursuit: Michael McCarthy, William Innes, Wyatt Weisel, Lawrence Nolan – 4:37.24 (2008)
Hour Record: Kevin Metcalfe – 46,209m (April 29, 2017)
Flying 200m: Jill Gianettoni – 12.02 (1996)
500m: Jill Gianettoni – 37.0 (1996)
3000m: Karen Kurreck (Brems) – 3:47.2 (1995)
Team Sprint: Mary Glenn Enrique and Lisa Kiratsous – 50.66 (August 26, 2018)
Team Pursuit: Korina Huizar, Beth Newell, Amanda Seigle – 3:49.38 (2012)
Hour Record: MaryAnn Levenson – 38,122m (2014)
4000m: Ben Jacques-Maynes – 4:41.61 (2007)
Team Sprint: Jeff Solt, Tim Montagne, Bobby Walthour IV – 1:07.19 (2008)
Men’s Hour Record: Jim Turner – 35,062m (2014)
Guidelines for record attempts:
Records need to be set in competition or officiated record attempts.
- Contact the NCVA scheduling committee and request time on the calendar or coordinate a time during a regular session.
- You must source and/or hire a USAC official(s) for the officiated record attempt.
- Find a supervisor to open the track (if it is not already open for a session or competition)
- Notify the NCVA BoD with your final time and certification from the USAC official so we can update the Hellyer Velodrome records.
- Hellyer record detailed requirements:
- A minimum of three qualified official timers and a holder.
- A representative from the NCVA.
- A legal track bicycle (as close to USAC/UCI standards as possible).
- A County/ATRA release.
- USAC recognized record detailed requirements:
- A minimum of three USAC official timers and a holder.
- A representative of the NCVA.
- A legal track bicycle (must meet USAC/UCI standards). Will require a UCI jig.
- Electronic timing.
- USADA (antidoping).
- A County/ATRA release
- A current USAC license.