All participants using the Hellyer County Park Velodrome are REQUIRED to complete and sign a COMBINED Waiver which includes:
- a COVID-19 waiver
- a Santa Clara County waiver
- a Northern California Velodrome Association waiver and;
- a Rider code of conduct waiver
If your name is NOT on the Completed Signed Waiver List (see below) you will NOT be permitted to ride the track. Waivers must be renewed each calendar year. Watch the email list toward the end of each year.
Adults (18 and older)
- Adults can sign the Adult COMBINED Waiver (which includes the COVID, County, NCVA, and Code of Conduct forms).
- It may take up to 48 HOURS for Adults to appear in the Completed Signed Waiver List – PLEASE PLAN AHEAD!
Minors (17 and under)
- Each Minor must have a parent or legal guardian sign a Junior COMBINED Waiver (which includes the COVID, County, NCVA, and Code of Conduct) forms.
- It may take up to 72 hours for Minors to appear in the Completed Signed Waiver List – PLEASE PLAN AHEAD! Approved Minors are marked in BOLD in the Completed Signed Waiver List.
Groups of Minors
If a group of Minors would like to attend the track, the group’s organizer must contact email@example.com for a streamlined group authorization procedure.
Completed Signed Waiver List
See the list below or to view the list in a separate window click Completed Signed Waiver List. A “**“ next to the last name indicates paid Annual Training Pass holders.