We are continuing to work with the County to balance any expansion of our operations with the fluctuations of the epidemic. Check the calendar for session availability and detailed session descriptions.
Important Information for all Hellyer Velodrome users
- Face coverings and 6 feet of separation are REQUIRED when NOT EXERCISING. When exercising, no drafting and stay as separate as possible.
- Completely contactless waivers, registration, payment and attendance tracking.
- WAIVERS will be online-only and you need to fill out a NEW (as of mid-August) WAIVER. The waivers have been reset as if we are beginning a new year. Fill yours out here hellyervelodrome.com/rider-info/waivers We now have added a COVID specific waiver. We will be facilitating the juniors in the same manner as before.
- Registration and payment will be online only (NO DROP-INS). You can register here hellyervelodrome.square.site/training-sessions . Season pass holders will received a Coupon Code.
- Your on-line reservation will be used as your sign-in and the Supervisor will maintain the attendance sheet.
- Seating will be at the ends of the picnic tables, providing 6 feet of separation. A household can use one picnic table. You may also use areas surrounding the track outside of the rail.
- Maximum of 5 persons on the track doing individual efforts at a time in unstructured sessions. For Junior and Coached sessions there can be 8 riders (or households) on the track. No group warm ups, pacelines or group riding on track
- Loaner bikes will be sanitized after each use.