2012 NCNCA Masters State Track Championships
Promoted by Hellyer Park Velodrome – USA Cycling permit #2012-1978
Saturday, June 30 – Sunday, July 1
Track opens at 8 am, racing begins at 10 am
Register to Race
$25 for 1st event, $10 for each additional event, $10 per person for team events.
Entry fee includes $3 USAC, $0.50 NCNCA, and $4.50 NCVA surcharges
* Scratch Race Individual Time Trial (500m/1k)
* Sprints Points Race
* Pursuit (2k/3k)
* Team Sprint
* Team Pursuit
– Pre-registration available (and strongly suggested) at www.usacycling .org/
– Pre-registration closes Tuesday, June 25, to assemble start lists
* Due to popularity of the events and track time constraints, only riders eligible for the championships are eligible to compete in the events this year. Thus, only NCNCA-licensed regional district racers are allowed to compete. Out of district riders are not eligible to participate in any of the events.
– Race day registration is limited for schedule integrity, $5 more per event day of
– USAC license required for all events
– Mass start events require a Track License Cat 3 or higher
– New riders consult this website for information on beginner sessions and the Fast-Track upgrade
– For all the rules, check out the rulebook here .
– Rain, however unlikely, cancels the event. A cancelling email will be sent out via the NCVA email list
Questions? Contact Fergus Tanaka, fergusucks [AT ]gmail.com